Monday, February 26, 2007

Redwork Freebies

I love redwork and always on the look-out for patterns, especially free ones. You can find a freebie of three cute kittens at Block Central. I think they're doing the can-can.

Pattern Central has a free design of a few pieces of candy. Go here and click the link for "Something Sweet to Embroider" in the top righthand corner. I just found this one so I don't have know how often they offer a different pattern.

Here's a cute Mr & Mrs. Snowman pattern from Redwork Plus.

I wish I could afford to join the Flowers of the Month Embroidery Club from Grandma's Attic. I totally love that January flower pattern.

For years, I've been looking for a Good Morning/Good Night transfer pattern to make a pillow. Thanks to Grandma's Attic, I just hit the jackpot! They carry exactly what I have been searching for on their site: a Good Morning/Good Night pattern.

Edited to Add: Grandma's Attic has some free redwork patterns too.

I've been to the Bobby Socks Quilt Company site many times. I've never made a quilt but the free redwork patterns there totally inspire me to make one. (Well, maybe I should say they have me thinking about doing a quilt.) The free pattern series for 2007 is called A Bobby Socks Alphabet. Make sure you save each month's pattern because once 2007 is over, they will no longer be free. Unfortunately, I'm missing a couple of months from the 2006 series.

No comments: