Sunday, May 20, 2007

Free pattern for Hankie Apron

I've noticed you can use patterns for filet crochet for cross stitch too so I've been looking for freebies. I came across Karens Variety, a site that sells new & used patterns and pattern books for knitting, crochet, needlework and sewing. Every month, Karen puts out a newsletter. You can find directions for two simple aprons made out of hankies in the December 2006 newsletter. Click where it has "Beau Catcher Apron." I think I could actually make these. I wish I could make the Poodle slippers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Patty! I'd love to show you the hankies. Would you like me to e-mail you those pics? :-) I'll mail you as soon as you drop me a note at leow_fiona@yahoo.com.sg

Blur me couldn't find your email add here.

Btw, I wasn't aware but after you mentioned it, I really do think it's Richard Scarry though I'm not too familiar with the illustraions. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the new pattern link. I plan on having another Changing Hands post in about two weeks, come check it out. I recently lost my blogging mojo, but I found it this weekend! Thank goodness, whew!