Saturday, June 23, 2007

My New Biscornu


The top of the Biscornu
Originally uploaded by PipStitch
This is the top of the biscornu I just made this week. I stitched it on (I think) 14 ct Fiddler's Lite (I decided not to use linen for my first biscornu) and I used leftover floss from my stash. The button came from Michelle (it was one of many extras she sent for the needlebook swap). I like the little dog's tongue hanging out. (He's an ornament I found in a shop at the mall a few years back.)


And, that would be the bottom of the biscornu. My seams are a mess (notice you can't really see them and that was done on purpose) but I'm happy with it and now would like to do one with red floss. I need to find the link to the place I found the free patterns I used.

Bottom of the Biscornu
Originally uploaded by PipStitch

3 comments:

Fiona said...

It looks nice. You're a really patient person. :)

Suzan said...

Great job!!!

Patty said...

Thanks, you guys! :)