Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bok Choy

I am having so much fun this morning, I am ready to shoot myself. I'm able to add images now but putting them where I want them to be and adding text has been a nightmare.

On to happier things...

This is Bok Choy. At one time she was one of Lone Star's "Forever Fosters," meaning because of her age, people would not be lining up to adopt her so she would live out her remaining days in one of Lone Star's foster homes. I noticed her on the website because I thought her name was the cutest thing and I though she was equally adorable. If I had been able to, I would have driven to Texas and adopted this one.

Earlier this year, I was very happy to read on Lone Star's blog that Bok had been adopted. And, look, now she has a doggy brother too. :) A huge thank you to the nice couple who gave her a home.




And, check out Bok's "before" pictures here. Hard to imagine, it's the same dog, huh?

No comments: