Saturday, July 28, 2007

Canine Crafts

I still can't get to any images when I try to post them here. So, I'll just link to some things.

It's been awhile since I checked these links so I hope they're all working. Bella Online (I just remembered someone from there is doing the Blogathon today and I didn't visit her blog yet, dang) has a whole list of sites that offer instructions to make Canine Crafts. There are knitting projects, (like sweaters for Chihuahuas), quilting (like a floppy eared dog block), crochet and sewing, even a link to a how-to for knitting a Martha Stewart poncho for your dog.

Knitting-and.com also has free embroidery patterns, including a set with a cute little puppy in it.

Here are cross stitch charts for bookmarks with Greyhounds on them. And, one says "Home Is Where The Hound Is" which could be changed to a different breed -- Home is where the Tzu is, Home is where the Lhasa is.

Speaking of cross stitch, I am going to go do some. I'm going to count this as my 7:30 and 8:00 entries. I know I'm behind and I don't see myself catching up.

No comments: