Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last Year's Peonies

I was looking for a picture of something else and found this one of my dog Maggie and some peonies from last year.

Actually, there are five pictures of Maggie with peonies but I'll spare you from having to look at all of them.

Kreinik has just added three free cross stitch charts to their site: Happy Fourth of July (I had seen this some place else and forgot to print it out before the link stopped working), Uncle Sam (whose beard is all French knots -- yikes!) and Star Catcher.

I got these links from a newsletter but Kreinik has a ton of freebies on their site, and not just for cross stitch but for other crafts too (needlepoint, plastic canvas, quilting, cardmaking, etc.).

By the way, Kreinik and the company that makes Tokens and Trifles is having an ornament contest. I love the look of Tokens and Trifles sewing cards, especially the rectangle. I've seen some lovely needlebooks made from that shape. (Check out their free charts for ideas.) I haven't stitched up any yet but they're on my to-do list.

1 comment:

marg said...

hi Maggie...you are a real purdy little gal...............
xo
tiki and tulip