Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Want to Marry This Fabric

Does everybody get weird messages from Blogger or am I the only lucky one? Like just now, I tried to log in and I got a pop up that said I needed to enable Javascript or some such thing. So I closed the window and opened it again and here I am.

Sometimes I get an error message when I'm trying to upload an image, but if I close the window and try again, it works. Go figure.

Anyway, I just wanted to share something that makes me drool. There is nothing on this webpage that I would not wear, carry, put my stuff in, sleep on, or drape over me. I love it all. When I get asked what my favorite color is and I say pink and green, I mean the colors on this page. If this doesn't inspire me to whip out a sewing machine and make something, I don't think anything ever will. Of course, I'm too broke to buy the fabric or the purse pattern but hello! I have other fabric! I have a purse pattern! I have a sewing machine! Time to wind that bobbin! Or whatever it is you do with them.

No comments: