Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Percocet Free Post

My head just exploded after seeing this cute fluffball.

If you read Feeling Stitchy, you've seen these links, but if you don't, here's a nice bird pattern to embroider and a link to some other embroidery patterns on Flickr, (check out the whole set) including this cute little kitty under some mistletoe.

I've been working on a biscornu and am nearly finished with it, but I really would rather embroider something. I don't know if I could stand at an ironing board though and iron on some patterns, considering I have to hold on to a walker with both hands when I stand up. If only I had a third hand. Or a butler who could could iron for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. A butler.

"Butler! I'm in pain; please bring me a couple of Percocet!"