Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't Put Your Bras in the Dryer

While looking for something else, I came across The Nickname Game on my old blog.

Make a list of your nicknames and who calls you what.

If you call me Patty Ann, you're my mother.
If you call me Pip, you're my sister.
If you call me Miss Patty, you're the kids at work.
If you call me Patricia, you're the IRS.
If you call me Susan, you're my grandmother (she had dementia).
If you call me Ms. Patty, you're Shauna.
If you call me Pat, you're one of my mom's relatives.
If you call me Pa-tree-sha, you're that elderly nurse in the hospital who woke me up at 2am to draw blood.
If you call me Pats, you're Kelly.
If you call me Blue Eyes, you're an ex-boyfriend.
If you call me New Cousin Patty, you're Beth.
If you call me Short Bus, you're Rob.


Also, from my old blog:

Three, count 'em, three things about me
4:06 p.m.
Saturday, Mar. 08, 2003

I keep seeing those "100 Things About Me" lists on other sites. I've
considered doing one, but so far, these are all I can come up with:
1. I like to eat Spaghettios out of a can.
2. I once climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
3. I always let my bras air dry after washing them.

Fascinating stuff, I know.

No comments: