Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart The Internet

The other night, I was looking for some Valentine images and I clicked on Meggiecat, thinking I'd check her archives and was very happy to see Kathy aka Meggiecat began blogging again last month. If you've never been to Meggiecat before, you really should go. There is SO MUCH good stuff there. And, even though it hasn't been updated for awhile, be sure to check The Frankie Files too. There, Kathy posts images from the US Patent Office. The last entry has two fabric swatches from Pat Prichard and one is of some bunnies. Over at knitting-and.com, you can find the same bunnies resized to be used as embroidery patterns. I'm pretty sure I have linked to knitting-and.com before but in case you missed it, the embroidery patterns are here.

And, I forget how it happened but I also ended up at KidPix, a Russian community on LiveJournal, to see illustrations from a book called "Hedgehog in the Fog." There's also an animated film which I found thanks to Bibi's Box.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Mary

Jennifer said...

Come see me - I've tagged you!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the Meggiecat link! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Niki~ said...

Meggiecat, what a great site! Thanks for posting this link Patty :) HUGS! niki