Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scattergories Tag

I saw this Scattergories tag on Random Stitches and thought it looked like fun. I found an extended version on some other blogs. Use the first letter of your name and find words that start with that letter. I'm not going to tag anyone so let me know if you do this one.


Your name: Patty

Four letter word: puck

Vehicle: Pinto

TV show: Psych

Movie: Platoon

City: Pacoima

Boy's name: Pablo

Girl's name: Petula

Occupation: pilot

Something you wear: pants

Celebrity: Patti Page

Food: potatoes

Drink: punch

Something found in the kitchen: plate

Something found in the bathroom: powder

Cartoon character: Porky Pig

Reason for being late: pregnant (I just crack myself up)

Something you shout: Play ball!

Animal: pony

Body part: pinky

Word to describe you: pumpwearer

No comments: