Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chicken Scratch Goes Global

Apparently, chicken scratch is sweeping Europe.

Kissy-Cross has a pattern for a chicken scratch owl on her blog. (There's a widget to translate her German blog into English or French at the top of the right sidebar.) She also made a chicken scratch biscornu (!!!) and a heart, and she shares the pattern for the heart.

Then I saw a link to Vick et pique et colle at LaGattaC and found more chicken scratch. A link takes you to this page (English version).

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

I need a widget to translate from Turkish to English...someone posted my on their Turkish blog, and I have had soooo many visitors from it, but I can't find a translator to tell me what the heck was said!

And yeah...chicken scratch has suddenly been everywhere.