Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Dog Cross Stitch

When I saw the free chart for this little dog cross stitch, I thought it was so cute, I stitched it up that night. But I didn't like the original yellow colors so I re-did it in brown. It has a back piece too so I could turn it into a keychain. Or something. I probably should have done it on plastic canvas though.

Little dog cross stitch

The chart came from this site, which Google won't translate right now. (I think it's Korean which would explain why translating it from Japanese doesn't work.) You can get to their freebies by clicking the third link down (under the word Home) on the left sidebar.

5 comments:

Jane said...

This is really cute, no wonder you couldn't resist it

Diane said...

Sweet!

Jenny S said...

Aaaw! that is cute! xo

Wendy said...

So cute!!! I love the freebie site too.

Kellie said...

ACK! SO so cute!