Monday, November 17, 2008

Barbara's Bundle O' Fun Tutorials

Do you have a bunch of vintage snowmen and pixie heads lying around the house? Not sure what to do with them? Well, the lovely and talented Barbara at Oodles and oodles has posted a couple of tutorials for some fun holiday projects using those heads. The first one is for turning pixie stems (aka heads) into cute little pixie people, and the second is for making an adorable snowman from a snowman pick. (Guess which body part is on the pick.)

Speaking of projects, the other night I came across two different blogs with a long list of links to online tutorials. That's the kind of thing I would do here if I were more organized but I'm not so thank you to Meika and to The Princess & The Monkey for posting their lists.

And, thanks to Barbara and her box of pipe cleaners, I now know what I want written on my tombstone: "She was a bundle o' fun." Because I may not be organized but I am fun. Or was.

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I checked out that snowman idea. Cute! Thanks, Patty.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You ARE a bundle of FUN! Twyla

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add that I have always felt you are the biggest bundle o' fun ever.

Threeundertwo said...

Love the links! I'm getting in the Christmas spirit with those pixies and snowmen.