Saturday, May 9, 2009

National Wear Your Apron Day Is Monday

I haven't felt much like blogging lately since I haven't made anything since last week (thanks for all your nice comments about my needlebook!) plus I'm having trouble with my cataract eye so I haven't felt much like working on anything and I have a broken tooth and it looks my foot surgery may be postponed until June. Hopefully, Jack Bauer will kill Tony Almeida on Monday night and I can get happy again. I did want to remind you that Monday is National Wear Your Apron Day (thanks to Kellie for the reminder!) so don't forget to tie one on. And, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I'm off to stick my head in the oven.

3 comments:

Coloradolady said...

I will take it that you are going to cook up something wonderful...if you are sticking your head in the oven....LOL.

Hope you feel better soon, and have a great Mother's Day!

Jane said...

I am having problems with the cyst on my eye, maybe if we put your good eye with mine, we might get a decent pair!
Hope you feel better soon

Diane said...

Geez! What's going on down there?? Why would your foot surgery be postponed? What happened to your tooth? Peanut brittle? Also, you could look very cool as a pirate - who says eye patches are last resorts?? Aarrrrgh.