Monday, July 27, 2009

July's TUSAL Photo

Last Wednesday, I happened to read on someones blog that it was time to post a picture for the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long. Once again, I had forgotten all about doing that and thought I'd go take a photo of my orts jar as soon as I was finished with the super important work I had left to do online. (Farm Town, much?) And, then I completely forgot all about the TUSAL and my jar of threads. Until now. So here you go.


After a craptastic episode this morning with a huge-ass spider in my bed and a bunch of deaf relatives who I can't count on for much of anything, I decided to hang my orts jar -- from my walker, of course -- instead of hanging myself. :P

How about a link to a giveaway over at Craft Gossip to cheer us all up? The prize is a super-cute mini-cross stitch kit from Miss Woolly, which I am sure will perk up whoever is lucky enough to win it. Go to Needlework News to enter the giveaway. You have until 8 AM CST on July 31st so go leave some comments now.

And, if you'd like to join the Totally Useless SAL, check out this post on Dragon My Needle and read all about it.

4 comments:

Brook said...

hiiii i've missed talking to you!

Busym1 said...

OMG a spider in your bed!!!! I'd be in the e.r with a heart attack! Seriously, I hate spiders!!!!! Anyway, nice to see you! Michelle

Threeundertwo said...

I am so behind on taking pictures for this Tusal! But I found a link for you. Have you seen this?

http://farmaddicts.com/facts.html

Loralynn said...

You never fail to crack me up! I love your sense of humor, Patty! I'm sure it's what has helped you get over the rough patches...keep it up! You'll be jogging again soon... ;o)