Monday, November 2, 2009

Holy Toledo, Another Post

I'm going through my 518 emails (seriously) and I was reminded of an embroidery freebie of a slice of chocolate cake I had wanted to link to back in September from Dawn Hay Designs.

Reading Dawn's blog just now led me to the Life's a Hoot BOM at Sew Much Time, Sew Little Fabric. It started a few months ago so the first two patterns have already been shared and are no longer available for free (but you can purchase them). I printed out #3 and will make sure I get #4 next month. I had wanted to link to Sew Much Time, Sew Little Fabric awhile ago because of the other freebies from Paula but I don't think I ever did.

There are scraps of paper all over my messy desk with notes about stuff I wanted to blog about and I promise I am going to get to all of it this week. And with tonight's post, I can cross off two of the items. That is, if I ever find the paper I wrote them down on. [sigh]

The second Quaker Motif embroidery pattern from Needle 'N Thread is now in my stash. Mary has "translated" two Quaker cross stitch designs into embroidery patterns. You can find the first pattern here.

I also wanted to link to this Heart Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern that I really liked from Matrioshka Biscornu. I see now that she's posted a second Heart Christmas Tree Chart. Instead of wasting hours on Facebook tomorrow, I should stitch up one of these.

I'm pretty sure, in one way or another, these links all came from Denise at Needlework News at Craft Gossip. Thanks, Denise!

I think one reason I haven't been blogging as much is it's a pain to add the code so all my links open in a new window. Why can't Blogger do that for us?

1 comment:

Denise Felton said...

Hey, chick! I get so many wonderful links from YOU! But you're so sweet to give me a little shout-out!

Hugs,
Denise
http://needlework.craftgossip.com