Friday, August 6, 2010

Links To Some Felt Stuff You Can Make

I was going to do a post of links for today but I'm tired and the dog is tired and we need to go to bed. So I'm going to break them up into separate posts and hopefully get them all up this weekend. Here are the felt projects.

Felt strawberries and more free patterns from Lit'l Brown Bird [link via How About Orange]

Free patterns from bread and buttons including felt strawberries and a Go Fish game that includes embroidery patterns (If I ever go back to teaching preschool, I will be making this.)

Felt Travel Sewing Kitty and Bits & Pieces Felt Ornaments from Sew 4 Home There are more projects under the tab at the top.

Happy Whale Pin from Sew Lovely Embroidery

Next time, I'll have some links to embroidery and cross stitch freebies. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Loralynn said...

Thanks for the links, Patty! I especially like the kitty travel sewing kit!