Friday, February 4, 2011

Of Course I MIssed The February TUSAL Update

I was just over at It's Daffycat and found out there was a new moon yesterday so I missed posting a TUSAL update.  I took some pictures anyway.  .

I found this canning jar at a thrift store the other day and thought I would make it my new TUSAL jar.  It's the bigger kind so it probably won't be filled up for years.



Meanwhile, this is my current jar.  I made a finished cross stitch into an ornament (shocker!) and also did a little embroidery so few thread ends made it in there.  (Last month, my jar was totally empty.)



On the left, is my 2010 jar and on the right, is my current one.  Well, it was the current one before I bought the canning jar.



Wasn't that exciting?!

4 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

I missed the official date too, but I think we get a few days wiggle room to post. I need to put these in my calendar!

Daffycat said...

Patty, you silly...you only have to post NEAR the New Moon to qualify for the giveaway. You are NOT out!

Awesome update!!!

Ziggyeor said...

You're still good yeah! Love your ort pictures. That's a lot of orts from last year!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Grin