Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesd...Oh Never Mind

I just can't do wordless.  If I could, I would just post this picture and go back to reading blogs but I just cannot shut up about anything I put here. 

Sometimes I sit on my unmade bed and show Lucy how to blanket stitch two felt circles together but she never pays attention.  She is way more interested in looking out the window.



That's actually part of that strawberry penny rug (from Creative Breathing) I'm working on.  I'm still embroidering the separate pieces and not ready to sew it all together yet.  Hopefully, I'll get it finished before strawberry season ends.  In 2012.

Speaking of the Creative Breathing blog, Elizabeth has posted two cute Good Morning/Good Evening bird embroidery patterns over there. 

So many patterns, so little time.

1 comment:

Loralynn said...

Don't you just love Elizabeth's blog! She has the most clever projects. Can't wait to see your penny rug come together. You should post progress pictures!