Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wanna See My Yo-Yo

Wanna see my yo-yo?


The left half looks ok. The right half gets an OMG. By the way, that's the only one that survived my yo-yo making marathon back in early June. The others, like the "WTF is that?"one below, all had to be put out of their misery.


Some of them were even scarier than this. And, I swear alcohol was not a factor. Well, the yo-yo might have been really sloshed but I was totally sober. Which makes it all even more frightening.

Obviously, I need to work on my pulling-the-thread-really-tight skills.

4 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

LOL, I think a little more practice and you'll be fine. Do you double the thread when you pull? Then you can really yank it.

Who scrutinizes yo yos anyway? I say use them all.

(My captcha word is "venti" which is now making me want a coffee drink...)

Loralynn said...

Darn drinking yo-yo's anyways!!! lol

Miri said...

LOL! They don't look that bad to me...but here's a tip-after pulling the threads, put the needle into the hole, pull again and knot on the back...if you don't mind knots on the back-this gives a perfect yo-yo every time.

Lindy said...

I have always been fascinated by yoyo's. Who thought up such a thing?
Have fun with it!