This is my TUSAL jar as of this afternoon. I've been working on a cross stitch so I finally had some thread to add to my jar, plus I found some leftover floss on a few homemade cardboard thread holders that I no longer needed so I threw that in there too.
The chart is a freebie from Blue Ribbon Designs and you can find it on the Weeks Dye Works Free Designer Charts page. (It's the very last one on the page.) Since I only have a brown and black WDW floss, I picked out my own DMC colors, which is always a big deal for me. I'm not sure if I'm happy with what I chose. I could blame it on the bad lighting in the photo but it is hard to see some of the colors on that fabric (Fiddlers 18 ct) in person too so I may re-do the parts I don't like.
Update: I just looked at the finish of the original version and decided I hate mine. Ok, I don't hate it but I am not happy with the floss colors I used. Some of those blues are too light and you can barely see the white and pink flowers. I may just start this one over from scratch and use some different colors..