Monday, December 5, 2011

Join WIPocalypse 2012

You know how the world is supposed to end in December 2012?  Well, here's some motivation for to get you to finish all those WIPs and UFOs before it's all over and done with.  Go to this post on Measi's Musings for all the info on WIPocalypse 2012.

I had to join this because I have so many things that need to be finished but I'll wait until January to get started.  First, I have to figure out what I'm making for Christmas this year.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

3 comments:

Loralynn said...

I joined up...thanks for the heads up, Patty!

Threeundertwo said...

I'll probably join, but you know what else is awful? I also have at least 2 huge epic projects that I'm planning to start in January. I'm hopeless.

Measi said...

Hi Patty- I'm so sorry for overlooking your signup comment last week for the WIPocalypse. I'm confirming that I have you on the list now. Looking forward to seeing all of your progress next year!

(and Threeundertwo - many of the participants - including me - are starting large projects. They count too!)