Monday, February 26, 2007

Fifi the Poodle

I love looking for free charts on the internet. This Poodle was a freebie that I found at Dawn's Cross Stitch. I liked the colors and thought she was cute. I think she looks like her name should be Fifi. I stitched it on pink Aida but it wasn't showing up as very pink in my opinion so I did some x-stitching in pink floss in the background. If I ever get my act together, I'll turn Fifi into a pillow using some cute fabric and some pompom fringe.


One night I was checking out squares that were stitched to make a quilt for a little girl with a serious illness, and saw someone had stitched Fifi the Poodle in yellow and pink. I will sometimes use a slightly lighter or darker shade of floss than what the chart calls for but I haven't yet changed to a completely different color. I am so anal.

No comments: