Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blogathon Again

So, I am officially doing the Blogthon to raise money for Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue. On July 28th, I will be adding an entry here every 30 minutes. I'll be doing that for 24 hours straight. You can sponsor me by going here. You will have to sign up first but it's pretty easy to do. Please feel free to tell everyone you know that I'm doing this (thanks!).

If you'd rather sponsor a blogger who has picked a charity you support, check the list of bloggers and the groups they're raising money for here. There's a variety of organizations there.

If you have a blog, and want to participate in the Blogathon yourself, (yeah, the more the merrier!) check out the FAQ for more information. Some people use their regular blog and some create ones just for the Blogathon.

(I just read at the Blogathon site that today is the first publicity push. Funny because I had planned to write about it anyway. I must be psychic.)

(And, I promise to keep the pleas for donations to a minimum.)

No comments: