Friday, November 21, 2008

Finished For Friday: Whipping Stuff Out

I just sat down at my computer to check my Facebook email and suddenly remembered it was Friday so I sprinted down the hall to grab my camera and the stuff I finished this week so I could post it for Finished for Friday, and took eight pictures, all of which were out of focus. The best one is below.

The felt snowman was done months ago but his hat was lop-sided so I made a new one last night. This one is lop-sided too but appears straight from a certain angle and that works for me. The penguin is for for one of the monthly SALs I've neglected, and you've seen the nativity one in its pre-ornament stage. I've also previously posted the yellow flower too, when it was attached to my dog's collar. She didn't appreciate it very much so I took it back and it's now become a pin for me. The red peony is also a pin. I'll post links to the patterns and charts I used later this weekend, and hopefully take some better pictures too. I just wanted to get this up while it was still Friday on the East coast.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all great, Patty! You could make the flower with reds and it would be a poinsettia.

Anonymous said...

That peony is perfect. And the dog looks cute with his pilgrim hat.

SmilingSally said...

I like that little nativity scene in the background.

Threeundertwo said...

I love them! I think the lopsided hat makes the snowman look more authentic anyway.

Thanks for joining in!

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a cute little snowman! Loving all of your crafts in that pic, especially the stitched ornaments. I'm also thinking that the fabric and button flowers would be so sweet as hair clips.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Great job on everything! Thanks for showing us. Twyla

Anonymous said...

I love all your things..but specially the snowman (love his hat) and your button flower. You just hafta tell me how to do one..They would be so sweet to be used in place of yoyo's.