Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another A Pig A Day

I have no idea how I ended up at CarolBrowne.com a few weeks ago. I just found a link I had emailed to myself when my computer was dead and I couldn't save anything since I was signing in a guest at AOL (I know -- no one cares). But I got there somehow and discovered she has several A Pig A Day entries. My favorites are the magnets and container. How cute!

I now see that Carol also links to Que Sera Sera. Wow. I used to read that blog back in 2003. How do I know? Because I blogged about it back then. It's interesting to me (and only to me, I am sure) to see which blogs I was reading then and how I don't read most of them anymore. Probably because they never made a doll quilt or bought overdyed floss or have ever typed the word "Vogart" on their blogs.

No comments: