Sunday, April 22, 2007

Granny Square Pincushion and Dandelion Tutorials



It is so nice to be back on my computer . . . and even nicer considering it's a brand new one, woo hoo! The only issue (so far): the tech guy said the printers were not compatible with Windows Vista. Excuse me? What kind of a racket is Bill Gates running? The color printer was bought last Fall so I find it hard to believe it can't be used with Windows Vista. I need to find out if this is for real, because it will suck if it is.

Anyway, it's great to be able to access all my saved links and not to have to play detective to figure out a friend's email address. Plus I have all my photos, like that Happy Bean one. The Happy Bean came from a website with free graphics but she is no longer offering them. I think the images originally came from an old cookbook.

Next up: download digital camera software and start taking pictures. And, if there's a compatibilty issue, I'm going to be really pissed off.

In happier news, here's a tutorial for a pincushion made from a granny square from Echoes of a Dream. And check out her felt dandelion how-to also. [link via Turkey Feathers]

No comments: