Friday, July 27, 2007

Getting Ready for the Blogathon

Well, the Blogathon will finally be here tomorrow. I'm paranoid I won't wake up in time, even though I have for the past three B'thons. The Blogathon will begin tomorrow at 6 am my time (PST) and go until Sunday at 6 am. I will be adding an entry every half an hour. Since this is a wanna-be craft blog and I'm supporting a dog rescue, I'm going to write about dog-related crafts. I'll also tell you about my charity, Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue, and share some animal pictures from my friends. And, I'm planning on cross stitching something as the day goes on. I found a quick and easy chart just for this purpose and I know I can finish it before the Blogathon ends.

Thank you so much to my sponsors: Nicky, Odean, Diane, Carrie, Lindy, Marg, Susan, Guava (who just pledged an hourly rate), Mom and Dad!! I really appreciate your support and your generosity. Lone Star has recently taken in 17 dogs who are heartworm positive so I know your donations will be put to good use.

Thank you also to my friend, Lorraine, who had trouble signing up to sponsor me at the Blogathon site so she just sent a donation right to Lone Star that day.

My pledge total is $185 plus Guava's donation, which should take it over the $200 limit. That is, if I actually finish this thing. It's now 1 am which was my cut off point for tonight. I have an idea of what to write for 20 posts. I need 28 more but I am too tired to think. Good night!

No comments: