Saturday, July 28, 2007

More of my Sponsors

I was just sitting here reading different blogs, thinking I had all the time in the world, and now it's almost 7:00 and I don't have much to say.

Let me thank more sponsors.

Thank you so much to Nicky, to Carrie, to Guava and to Kim for sponsoring me, especially since you last three aren't geeks for dogs like some of us are (Nicky has four Dachshunds).

I don't even know how to spell Dachshund at this point.

Nick is my cousin. Carrie and I started off as penpals years ago. Now we exchange email. Guava had one of the first blogs I ever read. We once went to the Cheese Store in Silver Lake. Then she moved away and ditched me. I mean, I hope she is doing well up north. And, Kim and I met through our shared love of Dan Abrams. We even benignly stalked him a few times. He was "flattered" and surprisingly did not call NBC Security.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to any comments yesterday! But CONGRATS!!! You did it! I'm so proud of you (but you already knew that!)! You know, it's a wonder how Dan didn't come fully equipped with bodyguards when he came to SD...maybe they were on break at the Pickwick when we pulled up. :)

Patty said...

I'm just sorry I didn't get to post your bikini shot this year, Kim. It's a Blogathon tradition, you know.