Sunday, July 29, 2007

Six More Miles to the Graveyard

I had posted a midnight entry (I used a meme I saw on another blog) and then I posted another one after that was reminding everyone they could still make a pledge if they wanted.
Neither is showing up on my blog nor do I see them on my editing page, not even as drafts. I might be really screwed.

------------------------

Well, who knows but at least everything I've posted since then is showing up, so I'm a happy camper (Van Beethoven?).

I have a few more dogs with needlework related names to share. The first three are kind of a stretch. I've mentioned that there's a fabric called Aida that you can cross stitch on. So, I give you: Aida Mae, Aida Beatrix Wright and Aida "Pretty Princess" Thelin.

Then there's Cross and Stitch. And, Stitches (Shih Tzu alert!)

And, last, is Stitch who is no longer with us.

No comments: