Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sponsor

I love this picture of Sunny. He's a Lhasa and belongs to Odean, who is once again, sponsoring me in the Blogathon. And, that's Debbie, the Brussels Griffon, as the Sugar Plum Fairy. Her costume was made by Odean who says it's a little pink Tshirt, some angel wings, gauze material and a tiara. I wonder if Debbie could grant us some wishes.


Odean has sponsored me in this thing every year that I've done it. In fact, last year, she was the one who told me it was coming up again. Odean, thanks for everything that you do for little dogs in need of rescue, and thank you for always saying yes when I ask for your money this time of year. I probably couldn't do this without you -- and I would have missed it last year if you didn't remind me about it!

No comments: