Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dog Apron


Apron close up
Originally uploaded by PipStitch

I totally forgot to post this picture during July's Blogathon when I was writing about "dog crafts." This apron came from a local antique shop last Spring. The design was embroidered first and then colored in. The seller had written "Vogart" on the tag. I love the rick rack on it even though it's not sewn on straight in some places.

Thanks to the Stitches 'N Things newsletter, I just fell in love with another designer's charts. That would be Lori of Notforgotten Farm. I don't see them on her site but two of the latest designs (the pinkeep and sampler pocket) are here.

I finished cross stitching Maryse's Halloween house a little while ago. I attached some felt to it and made a little pillow that I need to stuff. It's in a Ziplock bag about 15 feet away from me and I am debating if I want to roll over and get it so I can take a picture of it. Maybe I'll wait til it's all stuffed.





No comments: