Monday, February 11, 2008

More Owls

There are five cross stitch charts with owls, along with some other designs, on the freebie page at Chouett 'alors. [Link via Christmas Ornament Stitch-A-Long] I love that French owls say "hou hou."

The chart for Bent Creek's Owl On An Egg is here. (This link worked every other time I tried it until right this very minute.) (OK, I've waited a day and it is working again so I suggest printing or saving it NOW.)

Frimousse has a chart for an owl pincushion.

Jenn (of Sweet Pea Stitches) sent me a link for Midnight Owl from The Chart Shop. (Thanks, Jenn!)

And, if you're not into x-stitch, how about embroidering an owl? Need a pattern?

(To help the search engine crowd: FREE CROSS STITCH CHARTS WITH OWLS)

1 comment:

LindaM said...

"hou hou", huh? That is hysterical and charming. Made me laugh and believe me, I needed it today. Thanks Patty.