Sunday, May 6, 2018

Some Links That May Have Been Posted Previously

These links may have been posted at some time in the past but it doesn't matter since I'm the only one who checks this blog anymore so it really doesn't matter if I repeat myself.

Here are two super cute felt cases you could use for pencils or eyeglasses from Gingermelon.

Check out this post on Anyone Can Quilt and see what her great-grandmother did with her costume jewelry.

I love vintage hankies and have a bunch of them.  Some I bought at flea markets and some I stole from my grandmother (with her permission).  I'm always looking for ideas for what to do with them. I love this hankie valance from Flamingo Toes. Someday in the year 2026, I will make this valance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blog was started in 2007 (!!!) as a way for me to keep track of crafty stuff in my life, and I miss doing that.  I know I made an eyeglass case last year and I have no pics of it or a post about it here.  There's a cross stitch that I have been working on since 2010 and I should post an update on my progress on that too. Even though I have no life, I can still post about crafty stuff like I used to, whether it's my own, or links to free tutorials or patterns.  I miss that!  And, everytime I go looking for something on this blog, it makes me want to get back into it.

Trying to find a random photo to post here . . . here's my dog Pumpkin from September 2016.



No comments: