Friday, May 11, 2007

But The Hushpuppies Were Fantastic

Subversive Cross Stitch has a free chart of a MOM tattoo that Julie insists you can whip up by Sunday.

Check out this beautiful bag. And, I thought I was so talented after sewing a piece of fabric to the back of a cross stitch, stuffing it and yelling to Maggie the dog "Look! I made a little pillow!"

Edited to add: You have to see these gorgeous pillows. Until very recently, all my hankies were kept in a drawer. I'd love to show how I hung a few up but there are still issues with my digital camera and I really do not want to talk about it except to say that Mr. Hewlett and Mr. Packard are now on my shit list.

I had more to post but I somehow closed down AOL in the middle of it and I am too tired to re-type it but I had mentioned this restaurant. And, after reading this, I really regret not getting a marshmallow.

1 comment:

gaynor said...

You are so clever and your items are really cute! I am a dog lover too, I have 3 rescue greyhounds, I even named ny business after one of them. Happy Christmas from the Yorkshire Dales,UK.
Gaynor