Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Belated Push

I missed Thursday's publicity push for the Blogathon so here it is now.

Sometime today, post about the Blogathon with a link to the site.
Starting at 6am on July 28, I'll be blogging for 24 hours straight to raise money for Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue. So far, I have $110 pledged by my friends and family. Please consider sponsoring me, even if it's for $5.00. Every little bit helps! Go here to sign up and make a pledge. If you have any trouble, please let me know.

Tell folks why you're passionate about your cause
There are far too many dogs in need of homes in this country. Cats too. Lone Star rescues small breed dogs from kill shelters, puppy mills and owners who no longer want them. Because of them, a few less dogs in Texas will be put to sleep tomorrow.

or what wacky plans you have for the 'thon this year
I'm going to cross stitch a biscornu the size of a Shih Tzu. Ok, not really but I will be stitching something. And, I'll post pictures of my progress as the Blogathon goes on.

and be sure to link here to the Blogathon hub!
Done!

But wait! If you have a friend who is also a blogger, ask them to post about your Blogathon efforts as well. Besides just having them get the word out and bring YOU more sponsors, you may inspire them to participate, or they may inspire their readers to participate!
Hint hint to any blogger reading this! (Thanks!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Patty,

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to you too! We will sure to stop by and cheer you on :)

Bala.
Http://balashankar.wordpress.com