Saturday, July 28, 2007

Puppy Embroidery

I'm sorry but I am skipping doing a 1 pm post.

And, now on to the 1:30...

My three faithful readers might recognize that picture but no one else will so there it is again. I embroidered that little dog. I don't know if you can tell but his ears are felt. I had a pattern for a little girl's pinafore apron and included was the dog to embroider on the apron. The dog's ears were made of yarn but there were pattern pieces for the ears so I just used them and gave him ones made out of felt.

There are several places on the internet that you can find free vintage embroider patterns. Try Needlecrafter (look under Library) and Vintage Transfer Finds. For redwork, go to Ladies in Red and Bobby Socks Quilt Company.

There are other sites out there but those are my favorites.



No comments: