Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's Better Than Naming It Apple

I was just reading about biscornu again (I'm obsessed, I tell you) over at Needle 'N Thread. There are some links there worth clicking if you've developed a fondness for biscornu as I have. (Did I mention I'm naming my baby "Biscornu"? Well, I am. Just as soon as I have one.)

The World's Largest Collection of Smalls is a blog for showing cross stitched finishes of ornaments, bookmarks, biscornu, scissor fobs, needlerolls, and other assorted items you can make from a finished piece. Let's all ooh and ahh over the needlebooks, shall we? I love those things. [link to the blog via The Peacock's Feather]

Prairie Schooler has a new free chart up on their site. It's a little Santa. (I suggest you save it now because once they put up a new one, the last one is gone.) I've done their last two freebies, and if I wasn't so lazy, I'd get up right now and go take a picture of them. I love their new Cranberry Christmas designs.

Edited to add another freebie: Hedwig's Four Patch from The Sampler Girl. This chart was just put on her site the other day and already some people have stitched it up.

No comments: