Sunday, September 9, 2007

Company in the Bathroom

The other night, I went into the bathroom to take a shower and as usual Maggie followed me in there. She laid down on the rug by the tub and I could not get her to move so I just slid the entire rug closer to the door. I don't know how in the world I did it but I somehow got into the tub with the help of my walker.

When I finished and got out of the tub, Maggie was asleep on the rug and the floor was all wet so I threw a towel down there, and once again used my walker to get out of the tub. I can't believe I was able to get a walker in that little bit of space between the dog and the tub, and not whack her in the head with it or put it down on top of her. More amazing is how she never even moved as I was maneuvering around her. And, then she just stayed there while I went and got the camera.

I'm supposed to go to Doogie Howser tomorrow (very young orthopedist) and get my stitches out. And, then only six weeks to go until I can walk again.


Oh yeah, the hospital bill arrived. It's for $53,000 and change. For that kind of money, that guy I saw in pre-op with the open gown and no underwear on should have had a huge penis.

(Remember when this blog was about free cross stitch patterns?)

No comments: