Saturday, December 22, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I was at Niki's Ventures earlier this afternoon and there was holiday music playing. It was The Waitresses doing "Christmas Wrapping." And, it wasn't a crappy Muzak version. It was the real thing. So, I went to Project Playlist, created an account, and made my own playlist of some Xmas tunes. (Thanks, Niki!)

When I clicked on the entry later in the day, the playlist wasn't working. And, it still wasn't working now. So, I got the code for my lists again and added it to this entry. And, once again, I get a message from Blogger that a tag wasn't closed.

People, if you're going to generate code, and offer it to others for use on their websites or blogs, please make sure you write it correctly. It's really annoying when it's wrong.

I don't know if my playlist will work now. If it's not below this paragraph, it means I removed it because Project Playlist sucks. If it's showing up, that means it's working. I got it to work and I love it. I may not be much of a crafter but I have good taste in music.

P.S. RIP Patty Donahue

4 comments:

~Niki~ said...

I didn't add the html as a post, i added it to my bottom, or even you could do it as a sidebar, but make sure you hit html in the blogget acct. make sure you play it as automatic. there are prompts for that on their site too :) hugs!

Patty said...

Thanks for the tips, Niki! It still bothers me that the tag wasn't closed and when I added what I thought was the right one, the playlist worked, but only a for a few times. In fact, it's working right now in the next entry. I'll keep checking it as the day goes on.

Patty said...

Oh and you do need to close the embed style tag if you want to add the playlist to an entry and not the entire blog.

Mary said...

Merry Christmas and a great 2008!!!
Mary