Monday, December 31, 2007

Take A Kayak

"Skip Ryan Seacrest and Dick Clark’s New Year’s special. You’re a dork, not an idiot."

Hah! Read the entire article, Flying solo on New Year's Eve?

So far, my New Year's Eve has consisted of sharing some bad Chinese food with Maggie and listening to k.d. lang singing "Helpless" about 87 times. I found it while looking for some Neil Young songs on iTunes the other night. It could not be a more perfect song. I could listen to this woman sing the telephone book. (You know what I mean.) I'm also doing laundry. What fun!

Let's answer some questions from random MySpace surveys:

1. Do you know anyone named Amanda?
The woman who took my information for an insulin pump was named Amanda.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Stuffed

24. Did you dress like Madonna [in the 80's]?
It was because of Madonna that I started wearing Victoria's Secret bras and boxer shorts. I drew the line at rosary beads around my neck though because my mom would have killed me.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking:
about pie. That would be me.

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
A. To be in a band

Good advice you wish someone would have shared with you?
Use your syringes until they get dull

28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
No but I had a Pee-chee (and, more Pee-Chee memories)

What is your weapon of choice?
Abrams tank

Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
I still have two REM, one John Mellencamp, at least three Replacements, a Thelonious Monster (thank you, Billy Ruane) and possibly two NIN

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Burnt sienna

17. I've come to realize that, I go on myspace:
because apparently some people I know refuse to use Blogger, Typepad or Wordpress

24. Have you ever kayaked?
Why, yes, I have. At Celine Dion's suggestion, I took a kayak and went into New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina and rescued a ZILLION people. Obviously, I have a Titanic sized kayak.

Have you ever sat on a rooftop?
And, stared at the moon?

2. What holiday is your birthday closest to?
Labor Day and sometimes Rosh Hashanah

16. I've come to realize that, Babies:
are boring but two year olds rock

98. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The cover of NIN's . . . what the hell is the name of this cd? Looks like it's Halo Four. Excuse me while Google it . . . ok, it's a cd maxi single of Sin. Now, I'm thinking about maxi pads. Thanks, Trent.

Happy New Year, y'all!

No comments: