Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shorpy Pictures

I'm fascinated by the pictures on Shorpy. Today, I found a couple of shots showing a lady in an apron. According to the comments from her son on this one, she made the dress she's wearing so I bet she made that apron too. Check out her shoes in this picture.

And, even more pictures of Lynn and her husband are this board (scroll down a little). I especially like the photos of her kitchen.

You can also see a picture of Rose O'Neill, creator of the Kewpie doll, at Shorpy.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi, Patty - just catching up on my blog reading. Hope you're feeling better. I loved a) the flower pictures b) the where-did-you-grow-up quiz. Also, I'm adopting "I used to be disgusted..." as my new motto. Thanks for passing it along!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Those are great photos! I love her shoes in the photo. SHe had 8 kids? Yikes. My 3 keep me busy!