Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Won An Apron


I cannot believe I keep forgetting to share the pretty apron I won last month from Loral at My Vintage Charm. I had seen it on her blog but it wasn't until I opened the package that I realized there were polka dots and baby rickrack and cherries and a scalloped edge along the waist. I totally love it.

I love this fabric.


Loral not only sent the apron but a bunch of other goodies too: soap that she made (it smells so good), lip balm (I've used it so much, I think it's already half gone), recipes on pretty cards, and a needlebook (more cherries!).


I love it all. I am so glad I entered her giveaway. Thank you so much for everything, Loral!

By the way, Loral and her sister have an online shop.

5 comments:

Lil_Birdie said...

The apron is really pretty :)
I'm going to attempt to make myself one this week inspired by all the aprons you have posted .

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Congrats on winning the apron! Its really pretty and the soap sounds great. Was the lip balm also handmade?

Mary said...

Really nice apron and goodies.
Congrats!
Mary

Kellie said...

YAY! That is one cute cute apron! I've seen it over on the apronistas but didn't realize it was a giveaway! I'm glad you won it since I didn't ;P Love all the fun cherry prints!

xo said...

Rockin' good news! I enter those stereogum contests every week, I'll probably end up with a box collection of 80's hair metal bands.