Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Dare You To Do This

I cannot believe I am doing this.

I found this meme without a name on Blog Portion and decided to frighten the children join in.

Instructions:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair - just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing.
Post these instructions with the picture.


And, no, I will not tell you where I got my glasses. I don't want everybody copying me.

If you do this meme, please leave me some comments so I can come see your lovely photo.


8 comments:

Drewzel said...

Yay! Go you! I think it's a cute photo, and I love your glasses!

Lori Lynn said...

I did it! Yuck! Put some sunglasses on so you aren't blinded my my sheer beauty!! (gosh, I'm getting old,lol)

SmilingSally said...

There was no picture.

I have some awards to share.

Barbara said...

What did you do with the picture? It's not there! I am SO disappointed. (and I am SO not doing this.)

Diane said...

Patty! You're so cute! For some reason, I pictured you as a brunette?! You're such fun.

~Niki~ said...

How fun! I pictured you completely different looking. I think I'll pass on the meme though.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you Patty!
But I definately will not do this!!! *lol*

Mary said...

Thanks for the reupload of the picture. I'm glad I finally got to see it. I absolutely love your glasses. They have a lot of character!
Happy Stitching!
Mary :-)