Wednesday, February 28, 2007

French House Free Charts

I'm a member of a Yahoo group for free cross stitch charts. Unfortunately, the group owner has decided to disband the group. I know I could check web sites of designers that offer freebies but I never remember to do that on a regular basis. It was so nice to get them all linked in a list every other week.

Last week, I finished a free chart called Winter Cottage which came from a French blog. One thing I like about cross stitch patterns is that you can do them even if you don't speak the language of the person who designed them. I love this lady's designs. She has a monthly SAL of small country houses up. The January chart is here and February is here. There's also, a cute heart for Valentine's Day. See more of her free patterns on her blog.

No comments: