Sunday, September 23, 2007

Redwork Pillow


Redwork Pillow
Originally uploaded by PipStitch

Shortly after I got out of the hospital, Suzan of Bombshell's Panorama, sent me this wonderful redwork pillow. She is such a sweetheart! (I still need to post a picture of the apron she made me.) I love the embroidery and the different red fabrics around it. The back is all red gingham. It's a perfect gift from a generous friend. Thank you so much, Suzan!


I'm so far behind with my blog reading these days. I was just at Sunshine's Creations for the first time in awhile and saw she has a tutorial for making square yo-yos.


Carol of X-Calibre Designs has written a great article about the different kinds of cross stitch fabric that I think would be helpful to new stitchers. Actually, I found it pretty helpful too.


No comments: